Visit our Covid-19 Response Page:Its business as usual here at KOR, however the safety of everyone in our community is priority. We are doing our part to keep the people we love, our clients and our staff safe & minimizing the risks by following the recommendations of the Australian Government & The World Health Organisation.
Life can throw you curve balls at times and we understand that every now and then things don’t work out as planned. However, we are a small business that relies on having our clients turn up to their booked appointment, not only so that we can pay the stylist that is at work ready to do your hair, but also so we can pay the bills and the doors open.
When you don’t attend your appointment or don’t give us enough notice that you can’t attend, that also means that we have turned away other clients because that time was allocated to you specifically for that service, which is not fair on us, or the other clients.
So to protect all of our loyal clients’ appointments, also to protect our business from loss of trade, and to ensure your appointment is relaxing and enjoyable, we have adapted the following salon policies. We may use or discretion and waive the policy where we deem necessary.
We greatly appreciate your support of our salon business and we will endeavour to provide the utmost professional service to you at every appointment.
1. All new clients will be required to leave a $50 booking fee to secure their first appointment, which will be deducted from the cost of the actual appointment. Deposit will only be refunded or transferred, when more than 48hours notice is provided for cancellations.
2. All no-show clients, and cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment may incur a $150 fee, or the full cost of the appointment, whichever is the lesser.
3. We run by appointment, therefor late arrivals of 15 minutes or more may be unable to be serviced or your service shortened, and if so, the cancellation policy will apply.
4. All no-show and late cancellation clients will be required to pay a deposit for all future appointments at KOR Hairdressing, and repeat offenders may be refused a future booking.
5. Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
6. All clients will be sent a confirmation SMS four days prior to their appointment. Failure to confirm 48 hours prior to your appointment will result in the appointment being cancelled.
Please note: it is an automated system and can only receive “YES” or “NO” responses, no personal messages.
7. Our highly trained technicians provide professional colour results using the finest products available. KOR Hairdressing cannot guarantee lasting results unless you are using recommended home hair care purchased from KOR Hairdressing or if you swim regularly.
8. Colour Correction’s will require an in-salon consult before any appointment will be made.
9. If you are thinking of a big colour change please call the salon 33240144, you will more than likely need to come in for a consult before-hand.
10. As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, any problems with your service must be reported within 1 (one) week of the original service by phone call or in person. As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, KOR Hairdressing will then fix the service or replace the product at no charge, within 1 (one) week of the report of the fault.
11. All prices include GST. All prices are subject to variation without notice. To obtain an exact quote, please schedule a free consultation KOR Hairdressing. Please note we do not provide exact quotes over email or social media.